Friday, September 6, 2013

30 Before 30: Six

This very special goal on my list of must dos before 30 will not shock anyone with children.

6. Find a good non-family babysitter.

It is such a blessing to live close to plenty of family. I frequently call on them to watch my two boys. However, I think it would be nice to give them a break and have a back-up plan. Beyond that, it would help my kids learn to behave for other adults! This makes me think... what do you consider the most important thing about a hiring a new babysitter?


On a Side Note


I have been thinking lately... is the "typical" time table for seasons in life? I mean is there a name for that "quarter-life crisis"? Is there a title for the time you spend raising you kids? If there is, what is the schedule look like. I'm curious to see if I'm right on course or if I took my own path. I'm sure some psychology major, teacher, professional out there can help me. I'll even take your personal thoughts. Tell me, what does the "time table" of life look like?

2 comments:

  1. I''m so behind on catching up on blog posts...but working through them today! Need a good baby sitter? I'm always available and I have two teenagers as well... :) Let us know if we can ever help you out... (we happen to be a family that loves kids!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the offer! I may take you up on that one day!

      Delete