Wednesday, September 11, 2013

30 Before 30: Eleven

11. Have my ill-fitting clothing tailored.


Its not that any one piece of my wardrobe is worth a lot of money, but I have read so many times of the benefit of great fitting clothing. I really just want to know what that is like. Not even my wedding dress was altered for me! I want to look and feel like a classy woman.

On a side note, I have learned the great blessing that foundational clothing can be for fit. The use of slimming and smoothing slips, camisoles, and pantyhose may have changed my life. Beyond that, it a smoothing camisole covers that unneeded cleavage during work hours and when you want to show a little something off, they make slimmers for that too! They are a tad on the costly side. Places like Lane Bryant, Spanx, and Cato can offer s varied selection of slimmers!

Life Update


I know I haven't been sharing my fashion or book reviews recently. Partly because I am not sure if its something my audience want to read. I you would like to see a little more plus size fashion, let me know. If you are interested in learning more about my recent reads, please feel free to share. I wont lie, I adore self help style books and I am more than willing to share with you my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment