Sunday, September 1, 2013

30 Things Before 30: One

As I mentioned a few days ago we are starting a new theme this month. After waiting for votes, I decided on the topic of 30 things I think I want to do before I turn 30. If you don't already know me well by now, I have done quiet a bit in my short 26 years of life. So, most of these things are not going to be too serious, but I do think all of them would help you to learn yourself. Today we start with my very first idea!

Idea One: Find a True Friend

This one is hard to complete as a lone endeavor and honestly its taken me a lifetime to find anyone I would even closely consider a "good" friend to me. If you are blessed enough to have one, take good care of them. I am rather guilty of trying to make someone grow close to me. I put a lot of effort into making and keeping friends. If you dont have a good friend (or two) I recommend you reconsider your priorities. My husband is my best friend, but this is not the kind of friend I'm talking about. Its best to have someone to help keep you from losing yourself to being completely just mom, wife, grandma, etc.

I want to take this opportunity to thank those of my friends who have been there for me.
From my mother to college buddies and adopted siblings to church family, I am very blessed.


1 comment: