Monday, September 2, 2013

30 Before 30: Two

Idea Two: Read a book on understanding and improving sexual health.

We are all adults here, so please understand me. By the age of thirty I think it is a pretty good idea to understand yourself, know what you like, and be creative. So long as you are in a loving and secure relationship (Marriage), I see nothing wrong with being open and free in this area. I also think that many of us never really got a good understanding of ourselves or the intimate world. I grew up with a personal choice to be conservative, but it also means I never had an opportunity to learn prior to marrying my husband. Now as the years inch closer to 30, I might just make up for lost time!

I read a book by Patty Brisben called, " Pure Romance- Between the Sheets" I learned a lot. However, don't think thats the only option out there. Even your local library should have a few options! (That's where I got that book!)


What other books do you think its important to read before you turn 30? Are the self help like the one above, classics, romances? Share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment