Thursday, September 12, 2013

30 Before 30: Twelve

12. Own a Gun

So after a length of time bouncing ideas off a good guy friend of mine, this suggestion popped up. It is in fact something I desire to do. I actually have a very specific idea in mind. I would like a small handgun, preferably with a purple handle. It also should be pretty quiet with little kick back. Once I own it I plan to go to a range and get good with it. Who knows when that may come in handy!

I think it is beneficial for a woman to be able to defend herself. I have always been independent, so it was just a natural part of me to be able to take care of myself. I'm not saying every woman needs a gun, far from it. I think every woman should know HOW to defend themselves. Karate? Sure. Taser? Ok. Whatever it is, be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment