Thursday, September 5, 2013

30 Before 30: Five

This number has been my hardest to think of yet. I started thinking out of my comfort zone. So, number five is:

go skinny dipping 
OR 
take a Japanese style group bath.

Weird? Yes. However, I wish I was brave enough to do so when I was actually on Japan. As for the skinny dipping... it may be the closest American equivalent. I'm not sure who I'd trust for this adventure. 

What can I say? I am one weird cookie. If you would like to get to know me better, you can check out my Life ("bucket") list at the bottom of the page. This includes my more serious, personal goals. Thankfully, Ive seen the list shrink over the years and someday I hope to live a life where I finish the list and have to create another- "What to do when you've done it all". 

Please look it over, give me suggestions. I have a strong belief in living to the fullest. I make an effort to do so. Sometimes I need to be shaken from my rut and remember that life is short!

2 comments: