Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blueberry Lemon Burst Bundt Cake

This Blueberry Lemon Burst Bundt Cake is by far the most lovely cake I have ever made. I just adore the look of a bundt cake. Bundt cakes scream "I'm fancy," even if they are easy to make! This recipe is simple enough but cooking and cooling time are required. (It is not a fast cake) I started making this after dinner last night and it was nearly one in the morning before I removed it from the pan to photograph it. I then refrigerated it until morning. I cut  for a picture after church. It cuts well and hold up. It would make a great dish to bring to a party.


I wont lie, I have yet to taste the cake. I promise this evening when I write I will let you know how wonderful it surely is!

My Outfit

Now this was not what I wore all day, but I went out with the girls last night and I wanted to show of my Gwynnie Bee dress!
=


Ok, so proud of the blazer! Its real leather and I got it for like three bucks second hand! I am on the hunt down for some awesome blazers. Since its Spring, I can still wear this leather one, especially in the evening. The dress is from Gwynnie Bee, its Kiyonna. The purse is Vera Bradley. This is not her usual style, so I love it even more! The dress would have looked 100% better with Spanx, but I just wasn't up to putting them on last night. Still couldn't find my only wig, so still rocking the fuzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment