Thursday, April 25, 2013

Gwynnie Bee Rocks My Socks Off

I have two wonderful Gwynnie Bee items to show off, a new wig, and a look at my good looking hubby! I just cant wait, so I'll get right to it. I wanted to note that these pictures all came from yesterday, today we dealt with drama, so no pictures!

My Outfit: Work

Once again I wore the orange/coral moto jacket from Gwynnie Bee. I really wanted to see what it would look like with something different. The other items are from all over. The t-shirt is a basic look from a k-mart or wally world. The capris are from Lane Bryant. The coolest item I am wearing is actually my flip-flops. The little decor on the straps snap on and can be replaced with other fun things. This gives an endless ability to change up my sandals. Now I wish I had more of the decorations! 

My Outfit: Date

We went out to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday. I took it as a chance to wear the lovely dress I got from Gwynnie Bee. 
I loved the color and the great lace detail. I didn't find it as flattering as I hoped, but I was still happy with it. I wore nice strappy silver heels and silver sparkly jewelry. I also broke out my other new wig! I like this one a lot. Its thin enough and sits just right on my head.


See how realistic my wig looks? I like the long curls. My hair hasn't actually been this long since my husband and I got married. Speaking of which, here is that good looking man I promised to show you.

This is my husband, Andrew. He will be joining my blog experience starting Sunday! We begin discussing love, marriage, and relationships. I think he is looking forward to "fanning the flame" a little!

Looking Forward

Tomorrow is "Little Feet Meet". I can't wait to tell you all about it! I also have all kinds of family related drama going on. I'm not really sure when or how I will share it, but keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment