Monday, April 29, 2013

Introducing the Hubby

Welcome to the month focusing on the crazy little thing called love! This is my husband Andrew! We have been married for a little over three years and we already have two children. My youngest, Henry is in the picture as well. I figured the best way to introduce my man is by letting him share a bit about himself. However, he was nervous about the idea so I skimmed the web and found this list of 20 questions from imom. This way you will get to know him a little, and I get to enjoy hearing what he decides to say about each thing. Ok, so blue his is response and purple is my thoughts!

  1. If you had to eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, where would it be? "Its hard to choose. I was going to go with my gut impression, but... O'Charley's"       
  2. Which television sitcom family most accurately portrays your childhood family? "Uh, Home Improvement I guess. To some degree... its between Home Improvement and Married with Children."                   
  3. If you were stranded on a desert island for the rest of your life and could only bring three books and three movies, what would they be? "I guess that means you can actually watch these movies? The Complete Sherlock Holmes Stories would be one book. Indiana Jones novel, I don't really know which one, it doesn't really matter. The Bible. And three movies...um... Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows, and Bed knobs and broomsticks"
  4. What does your dream vacation look like? "My dream vacation looks like a month in Ireland."
  5. If you were a superhero, what would your magical power be and who would you save?    "Sorcery. Everyone."  God complex maybe? LOL
  6. What school subject is/was the hardest for you? The easiest?  "Math" and "Social Studies"
  7. Would you rather be bored or stressed?   "Bored."
  8. If you could splurge on one item, what would it be? "Bagel Bites" Food?! Really!? "Yes, really"
  9. Are you a Mac or a PC?    "PC"
  10. What actor or actress would play you in a movie about your life? "I don't know the guys name... he's in the movie Knocked Up and he is BOB from Monsters vs. Aliens"  Seth Rogen
  11. What would your ideal church be like? "The one I'm in now." River Church
  12. What was the best thing about your college experience?  What was the worst?  "Best thing was the dinner hall and the coffee." FOOD AGAIN!! "The worst thing was not having enough money to buy either... just kidding. It was not having better friendships, stronger friendships"
  13. What drives you crazy?  "If I told you everything, you wouldn't need to write a post for another week. We'll keep it short and simple. Dumb People." Fair Enough
  14. What do you love most about your parents?  How would you like to be different? "I like how they make each other laugh." "I would like to be less hermit-ish"
  15. How are your kids like you? "They eat a lot... hahaha. No, they are sweet. I'm sure there are more things, but this is a simpler answer."
  16. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? "Get rid of my laziness."
  17. Which Gilligan's Island character are you most like?  "Gilligan, but I aspire to be The Professor."
  18. If you had to go a week without your cell phone, computer, or TV, what would you choose? "Cell Phone" Thats because only his mother and I call him, and he doesn't want to hear from either. "No, I don't want to get in trouble because I didn't answer it!"
  19. What was the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you? Tell the world now! "There were lots, I don't remember one specific one." Darn it.
  20. What was your favorite childhood toy or game?  "Can I name two? My top hat and my two old west pistols." 
 Now, if any of you out there have any questions for my "Hub-a Lub," leave a message and he will be GLAD to answer. hehe... Now, back to business!



On Sunday my husband and I went on a date to the opera after church. It was great. We saw Pirates of Penzance. Funny!


My Opera Outfit


 So glad I got this lovely bright coral dress from Gwynnie Bee just in time! It worked out perfectly with my black pumps and Vera Bradley clutch. I wore the outfit to church and went directly to the opera after. Perfect. I was very tempted to buy this one.

Before the Date

Like I said, we went to church first. My youngest son was being so funny! He wanted everything his daddy had. 




Today's Outfit 

Today was a whole new day. Back to work as usual. Loved my Gwynnie Bee selection today as well. Why can I not have enough money to buy everything I want? The butterfly blouse is just perfect for me. It is also a perfect fit my purple skinny jeans! I'm just a little frustrated no one told me my shirt was stuck before they took the picture!




Looking Forward

Get ready for all kinds of fun for the month of May. We will be covering so much lovey-dovey stuff! I'm really hoping it will bring my husband and I together in this really tough time in our lives.







No comments:

Post a Comment