Monday, April 1, 2013

Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents

Welcome to My "Julia" Project! 

Today I made Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents with homemade spicy honey mustard sauce. I adapted the recipe above, removing the honey mustard and making two different versions- kid friendly and mommy friendly. I will give you the instructions to adapt it too. We used the honey mustard for dipping purposes only, rather than put it on pre-baking. This whole meal was actually quick and easy to make. I had no complaints from anyone. In fact, I had raves from my in-laws!


Mommy Version

Kid Version

Kid Version Adaptations

In order to make a kid friendly version of chicken cordon bleu, I removed the sauce and made it with chicken nuggets. They are smaller and easier to handle for little fingers and its made with a child all time favorite!

Homemade Spicy Honey Mustard

This is super easy to whip up yourself, it just sounds fancy. You take one teaspoon of honey for two tablespoons of spicy brown mustard. Mix well and that is it!

Contest Reminder!

 Remember the contest ends April 13th at 8pm. See here to find out how to win a box of my favorite things!

Verse of day

Proverbs 31:10 A wife of Noble Character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.

No comments:

Post a Comment