Friday, April 5, 2013

Egg-Stuffed Baked Potatoes

Yummy! Breakfast was delightful! I made a basic breakfast egg-stuffed potato, but you could do all kinds of varieties! Everyone enjoyed them and they can be made to order.


You can enjoy this "Idaho Sunrise" with sour cream like a traditional baked potato or you can put some fruit by the side to sweeten up your breakfast!

I had hoped to make something else today as well, but I didn't have all the ingredients needed. I will be shopping tomorrow so I can impress you with a cake tomorrow! Sunday should also bring two awesome dishes! I will also be sharing my list of ideas for next week with you in the next few days. Have any of you tried my suggestions so far? Have you enjoyed them as much as my family? I have to say its been a challenge to cook so much and keep up with photographing and cleaning up after myself. Two kids, a husband, and in-laws makes it a fun adventure!

My Outfit

Sadly, I'm disappointed with my photographs today. I wish my mother (who took them), had told me I was all shuffled up. Hopefully you will get the basic idea and not look to much at my flaws today!
Awesome new bag I got for my boys!
Colorful!























Like I said, rough photographs. I brought my boys bowling today, so I was trying to stick with casual and fun, while still looking girly. Until my husband retrieves my only wig I have so far, I want to keep my wardrobe ultra feminine. The awesome bag it from Books-A-Million. My two year old loves it so much he thinks its his! The shrug is from Torrid.com. I try to keep my wardrobe young by purchasing some fun pieces from there. The yellow camisole has ruffle neckline and its an Old Navy find. The denim skirt is Lane Bryant and the shoes are so old I cant even begin to tell you where they are from. I do love that they are orange though! My earrings were a gift, but I can say that you can find similar sparkley looks at Claires, Icing, and several other "teen" stores in the mall. You can also find good earrings like this at places that sell costume jewelry for formal events.

A better look at Princess Amanda's earrings
Contest Reminder!

 Remember the contest ends April 13th at 8pm. See here to find out how to win a box of my favorite things! You know, if there is no entries, I will be forced to retry the contest at another time. Come on people, FREE STUFF!


No comments:

Post a Comment