Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Winner Is...

Congratulations, Melanie of My Imperfect Life!

My Imperfect ...

You have been drawn to receive a box full of my favorite things. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I will tell you that I LOVE all the products I'm sending you! The fun includes everything from child friendly products to my favorite beauty secrets. I really hope you will enjoy it!

I hope everyone will take a moment to stop by Melanie's blog and congratulate her. Well you are there, check out her great posts and get to know her! I'm so glad to share the blogging world with great ladies like her.

Nothing like the written word...

My family and I spent most of our day with my brother- fellow blogger, Roger from A Daily Dose of R&R. He is a very gifted writer who reviews Si-Fi literature, movies, etc. We often join him in his random missions of bloggish fun! Today we were building towers of books.


My boys throughly enjoyed being a part of the process... as you can see. 
















I cant tell you how many towers were made today, but I know it consumed several hours of our day. Roger was attempting to win some kind of contest with the pictures of these towers. We are hoping the cuteness factor may help.

Otherwise Today

Other than tower building, we did the normal weekend stuff. Hung out with my mother (Grandma), went to the mall, and visited my husband at work. We had a great time and got to spend lots of time with family today.

I am so blessed to have family who are a big part of my children and I's life. I don't know where I would be without my mother who has been a great support through the process of parenting both my children. She has also become the closest friend I have, beside my husband.



Glitter Words - http://www.sparklee.com

What can I say? We have a blast everyday!

Looking Foward

There should be plenty of cooking going on tomorrow. I plan to make a cake and dinner tomorrow! That means there will be pictures to share. Hopefully tomorrow's dishes will be the best I've done thus far!

1 comment: