Monday, March 4, 2013

Day Four: Do I really look old?

Today was the second time someone has assumed I am at least ten years older than I actually am. Do I look that old? Ive been told that I don't carry myself like I am in my mid twenties (my true age). I'm not really sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing...

I cant really say too much, today my lunch and outfit may have aged me some. You have to remember that I am working with what I have. I did however leave my hair down, which, according to my mother makes me look younger.
Starting from bottom: "Snake skin" loafers, eggplant dress slacks, mint 3/4 sleeve button down blouse, silver rose right hand ring, a vintage six pence and rose pendant on a long silver chain, and silver and purple teardrop dandle earings. My hair is down with the exception of the front which is in a tiny poof. 
My lunch was pretty tasty, although a tad dry. I had to cut my sandwich up in quite a few pieces to get it to fit in my tiny lunch box. Which reminds me, this is Japanese style lunch box meant for packing bento in. If you are not familiar with bento, its basically pretty picture lunches. I recommend checking out a few pictures by Googling "bento" or checking out "bento" on Pinterest.
Honey roasted turkey and Swiss on rye. Jello and peanut butter Ritz.
My goal so far for the week has been a success. I'm enjoying my random acts of kindness so much that I am doing more than one a day without really thinking about it. My next act is to do a shout out for my little brother's amazing blog. If you enjoy Science Fiction, you will be interested in his reviews and interviews. Check him out at: A Daily Dose of R&R. From movies to books and everything in between, he has something to say about that.

I have started looking into the next few months' focus for the blog. There is nothing official yet, but Im thinking next month's theme may be "My Julia Project," inspired by the movie Julie and Julia. If you have never seen this movie, I highly recommend it.
My project will not be nearly as strict, but I have been collecting a special selection of recipes I want to attempt and impress with. How do you feel about where I'm headed next month, yey or neh?

No comments:

Post a Comment