Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day Twenty- Eight: Spring Break!

Today officially starts my Spring break! When I left work, I said good bye for ten whole days. I'm so excited to be free to enjoy my kids and avoid alarm clocks. This does however change my final week of "Life, Lunch, and Fashion" a little bit. After today there will be no more packed lunches. That means no bento tomorrow. This will give you a small break from food until we start next month's theme "My Julia Project," which will be a lot of food! Monday will be the first day of the month and my first cooking project. Next week's list of food below is tentative.
  • Mushroom & Spinach Smothered Chicken
  • Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake
  • Cajun Spiced Pasta With Chicken
  • Raspberry Fudge Brownies
  • Twice Baked Breakfast Potato
  • Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents
And possibly
  • Italian Easter Bread
I look forward to sharing these great recipes and my reviews of each dish. I also intend to take a photo and share how it comes out in real life!

My Lunch
The normal, boring lunch attack continues! Today was a peanut butter and honey sandwich with an apple and fish crackers. Is that not the funkiest shaped apple ever?!

My Outfit

From top: ruby heart earings, cowl neck peach sleeveless shell, navy cardigan, ruby heart bracelet, navy skinny jeans, and black flats.
My very first pair of skinny jeans! Im so excited that I was brave enough and felt good wearing them! These were so comfortable it was amazing. The pants are cigarette cut skinny jean by Nine West. I got them at Marshalls. I recommend them! The cowl neck shell is from Target and the sweater is Old Navy. My earrings and bracelet are both gifts from my husband. Every day I grow braver and learn a little more about myself. I'm no longer restricted by what others think, I do what I like. Of course I want to look good and have nice fitting clothes, but I don't have to listen to the silly restrictions that the "world" gives me.

The Color Run

I'm so excited to announce my plans to participate in The Color Run! The Color Run is a fun 5k that raises money for a local charities. It is open to all ages, genders, and speeds. It's considered "the happiest 5k on the planet." Take a glimpse of what I can expect:
I begin training on April 1st. The event date is June 12th, that gives me almost eleven weeks to prepare.

Product Reviews

I'm interested in doing more product reviews very soon! I look forward to receiving ideas and products. Please leave a comment below if you have any ideas. Do you have something you love? Do you want to know more about a product? Do you have a product you want reviewed? Contact me on Facebook, Twitter, or by leaving a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment